● The electric fuel pump kit comes with universal hardware to fit multiple vehicle models. Item included: 1pc 300LPH high flow external fuel pump, 1pc internal fuel filter (already fitted), 2pcs rubber connection covers， 2pcs insulated terminals, 2pcs nuts, 2pcs spring washers, 1pc flat washer, 1pc 6AN male outlet adapter, 1pc 10AN male inlet adapter and 1pc instruction.
● Compatible Fuel: gasoline, pump gas, race gas, diesel, E85 and alcohol/ethanol. The supply voltage will affect the fuel delivery of the EVIL ENERGY external inline fuel pump. Pump Flow and Test Information: Flow Rate: 200 LPH(53 GPH) under 75PSI(5.0 Bar) & 12V. Flow rate:255 LPH(68 GPH) under 43 PSI(3.0 bar) &12V. Flow rate:300 LPH(80 GPH) under 43 PSI(3.0 bar) &13.5V. Operating Voltage:12V. Operating Pressure:75PSI(5.0Bar). Operating temperature range: -68 °F-194 °F
● Easy to install. Since it does not require dropping the fuel tank, fuel pump placement and fuel line routing is critical. Recommended to install below the tank ensures that fuel is gravity-fed from the fuel tank. If the pump is higher than your fuel tank, prohibits fuel flow to the pump and forces fuel to be drawn up to it. This causes the pump to work harder run hotter and can cause air to enter the fuel line will result in damage to the fuel system.
● The EVIL ENERGY 300LPH High Flow Fuel Pump designed to be used externally or as an in-tank installation. A pre-filter rated at 100 microns MUST be used. Failure to use a suitable pre-filter will result in premature failure of the pump.
● Notice: EVIL ENERGY fuel pump only fit 12-volt DC batteries car. This fuel pump is intended for electronic fuel injection systems only. It is not suitable for carbureted engines. Before starting the engine, ensure there are no leaks at any point in the fuel system. Before wiring, the pump to the electrical system makes sure the polarity is correct.